Measurement is important but statistics can be intimidating. In this course we will present approachable concepts and lots examples for generating statistical solutions to common questions in user research. The presentation includes many graphical representations and a "What test do I use?" decision tree.
Is Design A more usable than Design B? Do more users convert on the new design? Is our Net Promoter Score statistically better than last year?
Learn to use and interpret the right statistical tests on small and large sample user-data using just Excel. We will cover:
- Sampling Fundamentals
- The Normal Distribution
- Confidence Intervals
- Comparing Means and Proportions
- Understanding what statistical test to perform and how to perform it
- Interpreting p-values
- Reporting and Explaining Statistical Significance to Stakeholders
- Making better decsions with data and understanding uncertainty and risk
This course is course number E 60.2 from a comprehensive curriculum on User eXperience (UX) currently under development at The Online User eXperience Institute (OUXI).
Table Of Contents
- Over 18 lectures and 8 hours of content!
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!