Over five hours of video instruction that shows how to build dynamic, database-driven web sites
- Designed to engage viewers quickly: they will have their first web application up and running within 40 minutes
- Learn by building real applications including a state-of-the-art photo-sharing Website
- Starts with the basics (installation on multiple platforms) and ends with more advanced topics (PHP functions, arrays, object-oriented programming). Also covers core website features
Table Of Contents
- Over 19 lectures and 8.5 hours of content!
- You will learn how to write robust and secure applications using PHP and MySQL.
- The course takes an iterative approach where you will begin by working on a simple application and gradually learn how to add levels of complexity.
- You will be able to use what you have learned in this course to create complex, robust, and multi-user applications using the PHP and MySQL languages.
- Begin by building a simple calculator application;
- Move on to creating a robust multi-user photo-sharing site complete with user accounts, authentication, upload capabilities, and photo-sharing.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!