If you're a mobile developer, you need to learn PHP and MySQL too. Most mobile devices consume web based services. There is no easier way to create web services designed to be consumed by mobile devices than PHP-- guaranteed!
In this course you'll join master trainer Mark Lassoff as you learn all of the major concepts that beginner PHP developers need to master. You'll be able to code along with Mark as he demonstrates everything from simple PHP commands to more advanced database applications. Each lesson features a companion lab exercise which will help you retain, reinforce and remember each concept in the course.
So are you read for PHP and MySQL for Beginners?
Table Of Contents
- Over 80 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- By the end of the course you will be able to understand how PHP works.
- By the end of the course you will be able to implement PHP on a website.
- By the end of the course you will be able to use advanced database operations with PHP and MySQL
- The only PHP & MySQL course you'll needThis is the perfect beginners course, if you you want to learn PHP and MySQL with no experience. It's covers all the essentials from setting up your environment and teaching you about variables, right through to working with SQL databases. By the end of this course, you'll know enough so you're proficient in PHP and could even do some basic paid client work. Sincerely recommended.
- Awesome!I am taking a course in the University on PHP and haven't learned much. Out of desperation I bought this course. I have learned more in one week with this course than half a semester at the University. I love it!
- Another great courseThanks, another great course. Gives great sound understanding of PHP with practical examples and challenging lab work for beginners. Though would be great if the answers to the lab work was posted aswell to see how well I coded compared to Mark. I look forward to Mark doing some intermediate and advanced courses in both HTML and PHP as his current courses wet your appetite to learn more.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!