Whether you've got a lean startup or a fat Fortune 500, the faster you learn the faster you'll grow. Optimization and a/b testing is at the heart of learning fast.
I guarantee you will learn something in this course that will raise your skill level. With the 30-day money-back guarantee, you can't lose.
We start with the basics, then cover the 8 steps of running a solid a/b test. Next we dive deep into the statistics behind hypothesis testing. In the long-run you will save your organization headaches by setting up tests correctly and analyzing them with the right statistical rigour.
There is double and triple digit ROI around optimization for companies that figure it out. Start now and impress your colleagues on Monday morning.
Examples of a/b tests
Measurement as risk reduction
Selecting a KPI or success metric
8 Steps for Running an A/B Test
Selecting from amongs a/b test and MVT test designs
Sample size estimates
standard error of the mean
Fischer Exact test
Type I error
Type II error
How to choose what statistical test to run
Table Of Contents
- Over 21 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Hidden gem courseJared's course tells you things the software vendors in the space don't. Nowadays anyone can claim they do a/b testing, but this course is opening my eyes to all the misinformation out there about how to setup and analyze tests correctly. I think I've done a lot of things wrong previously and really glad I found this course so I don't make the same mistakes again. thanks!
- Sounds unrehearsed.. explanations passed over somewhat quickly
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!