- I liked it.I like the way the course is presented. also check out my course on OjayO.com
- Jimmy is a bossSo much learned in so little time, phenomenal video
- Basic and clearEasy to follow, taught basics that I'm sure will be good for further, advanced theories I'll learn.
- Fast and Informative - recommendedThanks Jimmy. this course has good meat and moves quickly. As an overview, it's a great start. However, I docked one star for screencam quality: it's a little rough to follow due to speed and screen size: I dropped another star for scope. The course title is "Learn Html and css in 30 minutes", but Lecture 1, where HTML and CSS are covered lasts 39:19, and is followed by two more lectures covering installing XAMPP and coding PHP.
- no video screenwaste my time.
- GOOD COURSEthanks for this course jimmy...
- Basic HTML & CSS by Jimmy RuskaThank you Jimmy for making learning the basics of HTML & CSS easy to follow and understand. I tried other tuts online only to find my brain shuts down when they start to talk a lot of jargon. This was super simple to follow.
- Great course!!Congratulations, Jimmy! It's a very good course. I hadn't any knowledge of coding, but it was not a problem at all.
- For dummies and a refresherI highly recommend this course for those who perhaps needs a refresher course in HTML & CSS and of course, newbies or those who are still trying to learn these codes. It's definitely worth watching!
- It'll get you up and goingAmazing, it'll get you started on HTML and CSS which is probably the hardest part. After that, you can just use JIT (Just in Time) learning but you'll know the right questions to ask. For me, it got me started on CSS (I already knew a bit of HTML), which I'd wanted to learn for a lot of time but kept putting off as tutorials like http://w3schools.com/css/default.asp were too much work to start and complete
- Simple, Newbie Friendly & Covers LanguageI have just taken my first UDemy Course...It is set up in parts, which is exactly what you need when learning a new coding language for referring back to certain sections of the lectures. The Video method is the Only way to really 'Learn on the Web', especially when learning to be a coder or designer. UDemy is a great new Course Marketplace for the Novice to Advanced Developer and Student. - Jay, Student Front End Designer
- An inspiring primerI will be sharing this lecture with everyone I know whose web literacy is lacking. Not only is it short, sweet, and conversational in tone but after watching it I feel more comfortable, and dare I say inspired, with the idea of creating web pages from scratch.
- ExcellentI am an old school engineer with lots of assembly/C/Pascal experience but I knew nothing at all about creating a web page. Then, all of a sudden, I took on a project where I have to design the user interface as a web page. I needed to get a basic grasp of HTML and CSS fast. After just a few hours I am now semi-competent and know where to look to build on my limited experience/knowledge of HTML/CSS I am certain that in two more days I will be where I need to be. I can't say enough good things about this course and the way it is presented.. It was a perfect start for me and dont let my old programming experience put you off, I needed non of that to understand this course. My main point is that in just a few hours, I am on my way to creating a web page that forms part of a bigger project that will make me a profit. Thank you !!
- Learn alot in 30minutesThis course is short and sweet. It covers three dense subjects very quickly and understandable. I liked it enough to look into other courses. HR
- Awesome, Quick, To The Point!!!Great Presentation!!! I'm currently enrolled, and finishing-up, a brick and mortar HTML course... "Learn Html and css in 30 minutes" showed me not only the "How", but also the "Why" of HTML & CSS. It has allowed me to cruise through assignments, just from the first video. Thank You, Jimmy Ruska!!! You Rock!!!
- EpicVery simple, starting from basics working up to a good knowledge. Great to know that there are free classes of such high calibre out there. Thanks Jimmy!
- SuperbExcellent video for the beginner to HTML and CSS. On top of that, it's free! Great course
- Great for a newbieThanks Jimmy. You made it easy to follow and comprehend.
- Great stuff - free is awesome too!
- Great beginner courseEvery command used is very well explained
- My son and I love it.I am a 40 year old physician trying to learn the basics of web development and programming. For some time I have been trying to encourage my 10 year old son to learn along with me. This tutorial really got him interested in coding where other books and training software have failed. He asked me to buy him a domain for his "hand coded" site. That's so sweet I think I need insulin...
- Helpful for beginnersVery helpful video for beginners
- GoodBasic, easy to follow course. Well worth watching.
- Great!I am old, my son is young, perfect for the two of us. We are both at the same level, we’ll be back.
- Really Good!Thanks for sharing the core basics of how to undertand better HTML!
- We enjoyed it!Thanks for making learning html easy. I watched your video with my 7 year old daughter and she was thrilled that she was able to create a web page after 30 minutes! Her goal is to create games online some day. Thanks for a great start! -Lisa
- Bridges the gap between download and building
- why the speed talking... could not follow wntything. Naturally if the demonstration is slow so we Begginers try understand there would be some explanation too.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
Most Popular UX Seminars
Design products that fit your audience & match what they want. Design better products by using personas & scenarios. - Susan Weinschenk
In Part II of this C# course, you'll learn the basics of C# and .Net programming. - Pearson
5 lectures from top founders and CEOs. Get social media training for your business! - Dan Martell
Learn how to make apps for you and your business with out any programming - John Bura
Dominic Orr, CEO of Aruba Networks, describes his experience applying the HP way to a startup environment. Orr speaks ab - Dominic Orr
Expert advice on making 3D models, textures, animations & levels using industry standard software - Jayesh Ranavaya
7 lectures from top founders and CEO's about how to hire for your startup! - Startup University
Learn the art of SEO and Web Marketing. SEO expert shows you the techniques needed to boost your sales - Infinite Skills
Get an overview of the What, Why and How of web and ecommerce user experience design and find out how to learn more. - Dr. Deborah J. Mayhew