This course will guide you through the creation of HTML5 crossplatform games using the open source LimeJS game development framework. The course is 100% video based so that you can see in real time how games are created from scratch. Each lesson comes with its own zip file with all the code so that you can have a play with the examples and used them as starters for your own games.
Some of the things you'll be learning here are:
- Creating a game that works in all platforms.
- Using the touchscreen in your games.
- Creating cool animations and transitions.
- Adding sound to your games.
- Creating your first spaceship game.
- Using 2D physics in your games.
- BONUS TRACK: transform your game to a native app using Appcelerator and sell your game in the App Stores.
More great stuff:
- We'll be using 100% free tools and frameworks.
- Good support.
- Code snippets at the end of each lesson that you can use as starters for your own games.
Check out our other course: http://www.udemy.com/create-a-html5-game-from-scratch/
Table Of Contents
- Over 64 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- By the end of the course, you will be able to create simple HTML5 games that run on iOS, Android, Windows 8 and the web
- Learn how to create games using the LimeJS framework
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!