HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the main markup language for web pages. HTML elements are the basic building-blocks of webpages. Learning HTML is your first step to become a web developer. HTML concepts will help you learn other web development technologies faster.
Table Of Contents
- Over 17 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- All the essential tags in HTML 4.0
- How to use the tages to build simple webpages
- Great starting point for learning HTML (from beginner's point of view). The course is definitely worth more than $0.
- Good Course!The course is well taught. The instructor has a grasp of what he is talking about and goes through, point by point to make sure his students know what is happening. Off and on, either he will move his mouth away from the microphone, or talk rather quietly, which makes it rather hard to understand his (Indian) accent. But that happens maybe once to three times total in this course. Overall, his teaching is great, he teaches in a very well manner and never goes off topic.
- Well worth your timeUnique way of explaining a complicated language. I learned something new and I've been using HTML for years but parts of it were still a puzzle to me until I found this course.
- Great intro classI think this is a wonderful intro class to HTML. I learned HTML quite a few years ago and this was a noce refresher course. The information is explained very well and is easy to follow. I would recommend this class to others as a starting point.
- Good place to start learning HTML.
- I'm learning htmlIm learning html
- Great CourseIf you are looking to learn HTML, this is the place to come! I, as another instructor on Udemy, fully recommend this course to anybody!
- Good content but..Dont understand him that much. Enjoy
- Great for the priceLesson is thorough and Instructor is knowledgable.
- Never knew HTML learning was so easyThis course is very well paced and made very easy to understand. like the way the examples were used for explaining each tags. Waiting for the las t video to be upload . Thanks for putting this up.
- Good basic intro to HTML
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!