Document your professional competence in web design.
Everybody is making web pages but very few of capable. Wear your W3C professional certification as a badge of distinction that says you have the skills to do the job right! You can prominently place the W3Schools Certified logo on your business card.
"Design is where science and art break even." - Robin Mathew
Good web design is a marriage of the arts and computer science but it starts with HTML (HyperText Markup Language). The W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) certification exam tests your skills in this essential language.
We'll help you get ready for the exam with videos covering these topics:
- Basic Elements and Attributes,
- CSS fundamentals,
- Color, Color Names, and Color Values,
- Youtube, and
- XHTML fundamentals.
"Everything is designed. Few things are designed well." - Brian Reed
The first step in good design is getting your tools ready. For this course you will need:
- a computer,
- a web browser,
- a text editor (like TextWrangler or Notepad++), and
- the W3Schools HTML Tutorial.
"Design is a plan for arranging elements in such a way as best to accomplish a particular purpose." - Charles Eames
Table Of Contents
- Over 66 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!