A crash course on designing and testing interactive user interfaces using Apple Keynote or Microsoft Powerpoint + Keynotopia User Interface Libraries.
- how to define and plan the user experience
- how to integrate wireframing/prototyping into the product lifecycle
- how to decide the level of fidelity and details of prototypes
- how to test with users
- how to iterate user feedback
- how to move from prototyping to production
Table Of Contents
- Over 17 lectures and 9.5 hours of content!
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!