Learn Game Programming!This course teaches a complete beginner how to make a video game using the BASIC programming language with a free compiler called DarkBASIC Pro. A video lecture shows how to get started with this easy-to-use programming tool, while lecture presentations cover more in-depth instruction on the language and features of DarkBASIC Pro. Several simple games are created in the lessons following the video tutorial.
For additional information about this instructor's work, click the instructor name or visit his web site at www.jharbour.com.
Table Of Contents
- Over 36 lectures and 16.5 hours of content!
- Understand the basics of programming, including variables, subroutines, and logic.
- Understand how to load and draw images and perform animation.
- Understand how to get user input from common input devices.
- Understand how to load and play audio files to enhance a video game.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!