In this training course for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) fundamentals, expert author and internet marketer, Kevin Bates takes you through the sometimes confusing world of web site optimization for search engines. This SEO tutorial is designed for the beginner, and you do not have to have prior knowledge of SEO - however some HTML knowledge and website experience are recommended. You will start with the basics of what SEO is, how search engines operate, and some of the tools available to you. Once you are comfortable with the basics, Kevin delves into the technical side of SEO - sitemaps, redirects, nofollows and how to handle dynamic content. You will learn about on and off page optimization, how to measure, track and test your optimization, and even how to use paid search effectively. By the conclusion of this video based training for search engine optimization, you will be familiar with the process of optimizing your website, choosing keywords and the basics of paid search marketing to generate more traffic for your website.
Learn highly effective SEO techniques that boost rankings
Learn how not to trip over optimization penalties that could lead to your site being sandoxed or banned.
Learn to reverse engineer your Competitors SEO Strategies and turn them to your advantage
Learn how to find niche keywords with a high conversation rate
Learn how to use Google's own reporting to find untapped commercial traffic
Gain an Understanding of Commercial Intent and learn how to capitalize on it.
Learn the fundamentals of Paid Search and how to make it profitable
Learn effective use of Social Media Marketing
Table Of Contents
- Over 60 lectures and 8.5 hours of content!
- Great courseAlthough not qualified to compare this to other SEO courses, I found this course to be very easy to follow and very thorough in its content. I was able to easily take 30 pages of detailed notes while following along. The teacher spoke clearly and concisely . I would definitely recommend this course for its target audience.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!