Learn to design a professional web site from start to finish. This course covers wireframing, personas, grid-based design, site mockups, HTML and CSS coding and SEO. Design a web site from start to finish, whether you're creating your own site or designing for a client.
In as little as a day you can take your web site from concept to completion.
- This course is for aspiring web designers and business owners wanting to create their own web sites
- You will learn the necessary skills to create a professionally designed web site, including wireframing, creating personas, grid-based design, mockups, HTML and CSS coding and SEO
- No prior web design experience is necessary, but an eye for design and a prior knowledge of HTML and CSS would be beneficial
- You'll be able to create a site using your personal Windows or Mac computer and free or commercial software. You can even download fully-functional 30-day demos of Photoshop and Dreamweaver to help create your masterpiece
- Prepare to spend a minimum of 8 hours working on your site design, but keep in mind that the more time you put into it, the better results you'll achieve
- Layout your site structure using a wireframe
- Create user personas
- Work with grid-based designs
- Mock up a site design in Adobe Photoshop or other graphics software
- Build a site using HTML and CSS
- Learn simple SEO techniques to improve your search ranking
Table Of Contents
- Over 15 lectures and 37 mins of content!
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!