Document your professional competence in web design.
Everybody is making web pages but very few are capable designers. Wear your W3C professional certification as a badge of distinction that says you have the skills to do the job right! You can prominently place the W3Schools Certified logo on your business card.
"Good design is obvious. Great design is transparent." - Joe Sparano
Great design means more than eye candy. It means creating a pleasing environment which entices viewers ti help your sponsor achieve an objective.
Great web design is a marriage of the arts and computer science. It starts with HTML (HyperText Markup Language) but CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) carries it's share of the weight. The W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) certification exam tests your skills in this essential language.
We'll help you get ready for the exam with videos covering these topics:
- ID & Class,
- External Style Sheets,
- Internal Style Sheets,
- Inline Style,
- Styling Backgrounds,
- Styling Text,
- Styling Fonts,
- Styling Links,
- Styling Lists,
- Styling Tables,
- the CSS Box Model,
- Grouping and Nesting,
- Pseudo-Element, and
"Everything is designed. Few things are designed well." - Brian Reed
The first step in good design is getting your tools ready. For this course you will need:
- a computer,
- a web browser,
- a text editor (like TextWrangler or Notepad++), and
- the W3Schools CSS Tutorial.
"Design is a plan for arranging elements in such a way as best to accomplish a particular purpose." - Charles Eames
Table Of Contents
- Over 35 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!