CSS is a must-know for today’s web designer. But it can be a confusing and difficult topic for those new to the field…rules, properties, style sheets, overrides…how does it all work? Well in this feature-packed DVD, award winning trainer Geoff Blake takes you from the very beginning, where you’ll learn about the fundamentals of CSS, how it interacts with XHTML, and what’s even possible with CSS, all the way through controlling page content like graphics, menus, and footers — plus you’ll discover some awesome techniques to pull off advanced table formatting. From there, it’s on to style sheets. You’ll learn not only how to manage external style sheets, but how to work with multiple style sheets for maximum efficiency and control. Lastly, you’ll learn about the cascading effect of CSS — one of the toughest concepts to understand in CSS. Here you’ll really master the topic and understand the various concepts and how to easily troubleshoot problems. Strap yourself in and get ready, it’s time for Ten Ton CSS Fundamentals!
Table Of Contents
- Over 40 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- To give users a strong set of skills in CSS and web design
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!