This course will teach you a basic understand of the C language. C is the basis for Objective C, which is used to program iPhone/iPad applications.
Table Of Contents
- Over 46 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- In this tutorial, you will learn the basics of setting up our integrated development environment, variables, operators, loops, arrays and much more.
- This course is designed to jumpstart you into iOS development.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!