In this 7+ hour course you learn the basics of C# and .Net programming, including an introduction to classes and objects, control statements, methods and arrays. This course also introduces LINQ to Objects and the List collection.
Table Of Contents
- Over 49 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- In this 7+ hour course you learn the basics of C# and .Net programming, including an introduction to classes and objects, control statements, methods and arrays.
- Learn to work within the Visual C# 2010 Express IDE
- Understand the basics of classes and objects
- Learn about core programming concepts including control statements, methods, and arrays
- Begin working with Microsoft's LINQ to Objects technology
- IT Professionals interested in enhancing their programming skills
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!