This, over 14.5 hours long series takes you through the journey of developing your very own E-commerce web application with Object Oriented PHP, MySQL, jQuery and PayPal.
During this series we will learn how to use Object Oriented PHP and how to create Classes and Methods, which will allow us to process the functionality of the entire project.
The outcome of this easy to follow series is the fully functional E-commerce website ready to sell products and accept payments with PayPal. Get in touch if you have any questions.
Table Of Contents
- Over 211 lectures and 15.5 hours of content!
- Catalogue of products displayed under different categories
- Shopping basket including the small, preview basket
- Login and Registration forms
- Checkout with shipping address form
- Payment integration with PayPal including IPN (Instant Payment Notifications)
- Orders section for clients with status updates and invoices
- Administrative control panel to allow you manage all of the above
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!