This, over 14.5 hours long series takes you through the journey of developing your very own E-commerce web application with Object Oriented PHP, MySQL, jQuery and PayPal.
During this series we will learn how to use Object Oriented PHP and how to create Classes and Methods, which will allow us to process the functionality of the entire project.
The outcome of this easy to follow series is the fully functional E-commerce website ready to sell products and accept payments with PayPal. Get in touch if you have any questions.
Table Of Contents
- Over 211 lectures and 15.5 hours of content!
- Catalogue of products displayed under different categories
- Shopping basket including the small, preview basket
- Login and Registration forms
- Checkout with shipping address form
- Payment integration with PayPal including IPN (Instant Payment Notifications)
- Orders section for clients with status updates and invoices
- Administrative control panel to allow you manage all of the above
- Very good courseI think this course is necessary to those who like to further their study in php. I am a beginner and am struggling with it all but hopefully will understand most of it in time. I find PHP OOP very interesting and honestly i wish Sebastian explained more of what he was doing and especially why. Even even if he had already already explained the same thing a few tutorials earlier reminders would really make it all easier to understand coz if you are new to all this you won't remember what was mentioned once or sometimes even where it was mentioned. Mind you this won't add more than a few seconds to length of the tutorials. Thanks and a great course.
- ExcelentVery good guided and explained, I like it a lot
- Good courseWell structured. Very clear. Thanks for this tutorial.
- Fantastic course!This is a great course that will take you on a thrilling journey of building an e-commerce website in no time! Lesson are well structured and the instructor is excellent! I highly recommend this course!
- Couple of reasons I didn't like the course ...1. He was explaining everything in great detail, which was boring 2. He didn't explain what he was doing and it's obvious that he didn't plan the course he just recorded him self building the App. 3. He typed every single word and just read what he was typing the only thing I liked in this course is the importance of the subject he was teaching in the course which was very important to me building e-commerce websites using these four languages. if you would like to learn in an non explainary with great detail then this course would be good for you otherwise search for other resourses ...
- Excellent!Have just completed this course, would definitely recommend it to everyone!
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!