Hi, my name is Jayesh Ranavaya and I have over 5 years of teaching experience in the Games Development field. I take great pride in what I do and strive to make tutorials easy and accessible to everyone. I pride myself on creating some of the most in-depth 3D based tutorials on the web. Don't take my word for it, check them out for yourself! I will guide you, whether you are a complete novice or of intermediate ability, to being an expert in your chosen field. I will encourage and push you to create the best possible work you can using techniques used widely across the games industry. I have many contacts within the games industry and will continuously endeavour to provide the most up-to-date and industry standard skills and techniques.
Table Of Contents
- Over 32 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- A good primer for 3DS MaxI've been working in 3DS Max for about 6 years now. This is a really good series to help newcomers to the software get on their feet quickly.
- Advice for allGreat series of lessons, all the material is explained very detailed. They are suitable for both beginners and for those who have experience in 3D modeling, I advise everyone to subscribe to the course.
- Final projectI have viewed a lot of tutorials about character modelling techniques be they box, spline or in this case edge modelling, and this is the best resource I have found for this technique. I am currently undertaking my masterpiece project at college and I needed to produce a believable 3D character. The head has got to "sell" as this is one of the most important areas of the body and as in my case needed to be as low-poly as possible but with the believability of a human head which is achieved through good edge-flow and uvw mapping. The lessons are well explained and very audible and would most definitely help even a beginner on his way to creating next-gen characters for the latest games.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!