You read it right, this course comes with one hour of support with the instructor to ease your learning curve and get you back on track if you get stuck somewhere.
This course is a complete bundle providing all you need to become an efficient Android developer: video training to ease the learning curve, concrete examples with demo apps, expert PDF chapters for advanced topics, and a companion book to be used as a reference for your future endeavours.
You will learn about how to setup your development environment, how to build a Hello World application, how projects are structured, how to use buttons, toast messaging, radio buttons, checkboxes, lists, longclicks dialog boxes, intents, options and context menus, layout, how to localize, how to store data, how to build background processes, how to deal with security and permissions, how to build graphics, how to integrate maps, how to debug, how to make sure your application is performing well, how to publish an application...
Support is provided on the content of the training by email of though Udemy's conversation system.
Table Of Contents
- Over 34 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- How to setup your development environment,
- How to build a Hello World application,
- How projects are structured,
- How to use buttons, toast messaging, radio buttons, checkboxes, lists, longclicks dialog boxes, intents, options and context menus, layout,
- How to localize,
- How to store data,
- How to build background processes,
- How to deal with security and permissions,
- How to build graphics,
- How to integrate maps,
- How to debug,
- How to make sure your application is performing well,
- How to publish an application.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!