So you want to learn to develop Android mobile apps. The problem is that learning to write programming code is time consuming and quite difficult.
What if I told you that you can build Android Apps without ever learning to write code? Seems too good to be true, but it’s not. Using the Android App Inventor platform you can literally build your first Android app in less than an hour using an easy to use drag and drop interface that allows anyone to create their own Android apps with no prior experience.
Though the course is new to Udemy, this course is far and away the top selling App Inventor training course in the world. Join the thousands of satisfied Android Developers who are already making money from the skills learned in this course.
Can you sell your apps on the market?
Absolutely, thousands are already selling their apps online and you can too. All you need is an idea for an app and this course to make that dream a reality.
So what will you learn in this course?
It’s true that you’ll create your first app in less than an hour with no technical expertise, but that's just the beginning. In the Android Apps in 1 Hour course you’ll learn not only the technical side of app building, but also the creative design process and how to quickly and easily get your app ready for any Android App marketplace, including Google Play.
Whether you want to start your own business building apps for clients, make money by creating your own apps or just make an app for your business, this comprehensive Android App Development course will get you there in no time at all.
Now anyone can create their own Android Apps with no experience, so what are you waiting for? Sign up for the course today and create your first Android App in 1 hour, guaranteed.
Table Of Contents
- Over 227 lectures and 12.5 hours of content!
- Build Over 25 Different Fully Functional Apps
- Browse Over 40 Skill-Centered Tutorials
- Download Over 40 App Source Codes
- Over 300 Downloadable Android Developer Icons
- PDF Downloads of Most Tutorials for When You Don't Have an Internet Connection
- because they dont get back to you if you email them with ur problems
- Great courseGreat easy to understand course that makes app building a simple great way to express yourself in todays technical environment.
- the course takes longer than an hour, but you can code an app in an hour once you are doneThis course does a very good job walking you through app inventor and app design and what you need to think about to create an app from the ground up. the narrator speaks good english and they provide you with a bunch of cheat sheets early on.
- Thorough course on AppInventor developmentThis course covers every single aspect on Android App development using MIT's AppInventor (former Google's), a quick way to develop basic (and not so basic) Apps.
- Thorough Course on building Android Apps using MIT App InventorA very thorough and extensive course on building Android Apps, yet it does not require coding skills as it shows you how to build apps using the MIT App Inventor software.
- It' great and works.A really helpfull course, and easy to implement. App Inventor is the best tool to apps if you want to develop fast.
- Would definitely recommend this course.The instructors hold your hand every step of the way. There bonus code you could use in your own projects later on.
- All you need to know in one place!This course contains all you need to know to create awesome apps in a short amount of time.... Terrific!
- Good CourseI like the Plug and Play method.
- Great CourseVery easy to follow and clear instructions! Thumbs up!
- well done courseshort, clear to-the-point lectures and ample sample material make this a worthwhile course
- Extremely Good!I'm amazed at the level of quality these videos have. A lot of stuff on Udemy is poorly edited and you can hear the teacher umming and ahhing and fumbling around. Not on this one. Very well done. I was actually able to create the first ten apps with no problem, which surprised me. Now I'm going to dive into all the extra lessons and apps that are available. Excellent course!
- Best Android Course on Udemy!I never thought I would be able to actually make an Android app, but I've made several now and the teacher has made it so easy to learn. The videos are professionally done, and they're straight forward enough to understand even with no prior knowledge of programming or app development. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to build an app.
- amazingthis course is really amazing, it teachs you a lot about app making, I really enjoy learning from it. thank you.
- FINALLY!!!!Finally there is a Android tutoring program. This has already taught me so much and Im only in the third lesson. Thanks A lot for you guys time and help!
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!