Unlike its predecessors, the new Smashing Book #3 has the main theme: Redesign. The book is a professional guide on how to redesign websites, but it also introduces a whole new mindset for progressive Web design. It challenges you to think differently about your work and will change the way you design websites forever.
Well-respected professionals have poured their heart and expertise into these contributions. The Smashing Book #3 contains 11 chapters.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Business Side of Redesign
- Selecting a Platform: Technical Considerations for Your Redesign
- Jumping Into HTML5
- Restyle, Recode, Reimagine With CSS3
- Techniques for Building Better User Experiences
- Designing for the Future, Using Photoshop
- Redesigning With Personality
- Mobile Considerations in User Experience Design: Web or Native?
- Workflow Redesigned: A Future Friendly Approach
- Becoming Fabulously Flexible: Designing Atoms and Elements