- Internet Marketing Start to Finish: Drive measurable, repeatable online sales with search marketing, usability, CRM, and analytics
This book is designed to help your company view Internet marketing strategically, bring together marketing, sales and operations functions that were previously separate and siloed, and systematically capture and apply data to drive dramatic improvements ...
Resource - Catherine Juon, Catherine Buerkle, Dunrie Greiling - December 31, 1969 - 1 comment - 0 attachments
- Usability and Subject-based Access on the Web: A Usability Approach to Improving the User Experience in Web Directories
Web directories are hierarchically organised website collections that offer users subject-based access to the Web. They played a significant part in navigating the Web in the past but their role has been weakened in recent years due to their cumbersome ...
Resource - Nan Jiang - February 02, 2010 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Effective UI: The Art of Building Great User Experience in Software by EffectiveUI
People expect effortless, engaging interaction with desktop and web applications, but producing software that generates enjoyable user experiences is much harder than many companies anticipate. With Effective UI, you'll learn proven user-experience stra ...
Resource - Jonathan Anderson, Robb Wilson, John McRee - February 10, 2010 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Simple and Usable Web, Mobile, and Interaction Design
In a complex world, products that are easy to use win favor with consumers. This is the first book on the topic of simplicity aimed specifically at interaction designers. It shows how to drill down and simplify user experiences when designing digit ...
Resource - Giles Colborne - September 26, 2010 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Beyond the Usability Lab: Conducting Large-scale Online User Experience Studies
Usability testing and user experience research typically take place in a controlled lab with small groups. While this type of testing is essential to user experience design, more companies are also looking to test large sample sizes to be able compare d ...
Resource - Donna Tedesco, Thomas Tullis, William Albert - January 26, 2010 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, Second Edition
Five years and more than 100,000 copies after it was first published, it's hard to imagine anyone working in Web design who hasn't read Steve Krug's "instant classic" on Web usability, but people are still discovering it every day. In this second ...
Resource - Steve Krug - August 27, 2005 - 0 comments - 0 attachments