THE MEME is a cross-disciplinary research and design company operating at the intersection of technology, business, and design. We define and create new products, services, and experiences for leading clients across industries.
We are looking for an entry to mid-level visual designer to join our studio in Cambridge, MA. As a visual designer at THE MEME, you will be part of a group of design researchers working on a variety of projects in product, service and environmental design —from appliance interfaces to mobile applications, to infographics and communications design. You should be passionate about usability, inspired by simplicity, and obsessed with detail.
Responsibilities include creating high quality visual deliverables, as well as production of refined prototypes, final GUI design elements, and specifications for development and implementation.
- BA or MA level design degree preferred
- 2-4 years of visual / interaction design experience
- Experience working on collaborative multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong communicator and visual storyteller
- Conceptual UI Design – Information Architecture, UI concepts and General Layout
- Visual UI design and Prototyping – Demonstrated proficiency with visual and time-based media design tools (i.e. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Flash, HTML/Web, etc)
- A visually compelling online portfolio
Experience in front-end web or mobile development is a huge plus
• Resume | Bio
• Portfolio of related visual material (link or PDF)
• Brief statement of interest