Senior Interaction Designer (UX) for Mobile Devices -- Symphony Teleca
• Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent experiences for Windows Phone, as well as Android and Web for phones, desktops, tablets and other devices.
• Work in tandem with other designers and software engineers in an agile environment.
• Utilize user-centric design process to create application propositions, information architectures, interaction flows and user interface designs
• Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, and design specifications
• Communicate and promote your design solutions to senior management and teammates, including engineers, product managers, partners, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• 5+ years of experience defining UX design for a variety of projects/products
• BA/BS degree in Interaction Design, Software Product Design, Graphic Design or equivalent
• Portfolio of compelling interaction design work with examples of design proposals, user scenarios, use cases, wireframes, UX architectures and design specifications
• Expert skills with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Visio or Omnigraffle
• Strong analytical and problem – solving skills
• Knowledge and experience of major mobile OS platforms UX Guidelines as well as latest HTML5 practices
• Strong conceptual skills
• Highly detail-oriented with a passion for pixel perfection, self-motivated, highly organized, able to work in a team environment that is fast-paced with multiple projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Ability to be comfortable and successful working with geographically dispersed teams
• Experience working in an agile development methodology
• Familiarity with design trends, best practices and design standards for a variety of platforms.