Senior UX Researcher -- Spring Studio
Spring Studio is looking for a freelance senior user experience researcher for an innovative global research and design assignment. If you enjoy London, you’ll enjoy this project.
Work with us for 3 – 4 months, possibly more, as we explore exciting new concepts in digital products in the financial space. Collaborate with talented UX designers, domain experts and strategists to uncover customer needs and iterate design solutions. Participate in Design Thinking methodologies by providing research planning and strategy, user interviews and actionable analysis.
The assignment, slated to start in early March, is based out of NYC, with stakeholders in San Francisco and Atlanta, and three rounds of interviews in London. The majority of work can be done out of home, minus the research in London, a trip to Atlanta and weekly collaboration sessions with the NYC team.
Our perfect candidate has experience:
- Conducting generative research via one-on-one interviews
- Designing strategic and effective plans across sequential rounds of research
- Collaborating with UX designers to build appropriate research materials, from generative to evaluative
- Leading clients and stakeholders through workshops
- Experience with Design Thinking or related methodology using iterative design and research cycles
Nice-to-have experience includes:
- Financial / banking industry
- Mobile experiences
- End to end research and design
- London-based research or work
Spring Studio is a boutique user experience design consultancy with offices in San Francisco and New York. We design applications, complex web sites and interactive marketing materials, with a strong focus on the Financial Services sector. Our top clients include a large investment firm, a large bank and a large credit card company. We have a user-centered design approach, and believe that research is an integral part of creating solutions that truly meet user needs.