UX Designer -- Spoon.net
You could be employee number 30 at a startup that expects to double in size by this time next year. Spoon makes groundbreaking software that allows businesses, developers, and consumers to stream full desktop applications straight to their computers — no downloads necessary. Imagine simply installing a small plugin and being able to instantly run Photoshop, Excel, and StarCraft from the web.
Spoon is young, profitable, and could be the Dropbox for apps — you can help make sure it actually happens. How? By joining us! We are actively looking for a talented, thoughtful UX Designer to join our team, and we would love to hear from you if you’re interested.
- Utilize your skills in UX design and front-end development to create rich, attractive user experiences across Spoon’s product line
- Professional experience with design tools, such as Photoshop, HTML, & CSS
- A creative portfolio filled with unique and captivating projects
- Any other development language proficiencies would be a strong plus
Why work at Spoon?
- Work directly with senior management and elite clients
- High upward mobility and growth potential
- Live and work in Seattle, Forbes’ #1-ranked city for tech careers
- Formal training, flexible hours, and a generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and attractive stock options
- Great coworkers, exciting customers, startup work environment, and a fully-stocked office kitchen