Front End Developer -- Spoon.net
You could be employee number 30 at a startup that expects to double in size by this time next year. Spoon makes groundbreaking software that allows businesses, developers, and consumers to stream full desktop applications online, and they’ve had amazing success thus far.
With a multi-million dollar revenue base and hundreds of thousands of users, Spoon has ambitious plans for the near and distant future, and they need a Front End Developer who can create sharp, intuitive user experiences for multiple and varied customer segments.
- Utilize your skills in front-end web development to rapidly develop and deploy unique and addictive user experiences for Spoon’s current and future products
- Brainstorm with the CEO and engineering teams to bring new products to life
- A portfolio filled with unique and interesting projects, either from work or on the side
- A strong understanding of what makes various end users tick, and the ability to adapt Spoon’s products to specific customer segments
- Experience with Scala or Akka is a strong plus
- Strong natural analytical, problem-solving, and creative abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly maturing environment
- Collaborative while still enjoying autonomy
- Passionate and confident with an entrepreneurial bend - past startup experience is a strong plus
Why work at Spoon?
- Work directly with the Founder & CEO to drive Spoon in new directions
- Live and work in Seattle, Forbes’ #1-ranked city for tech careers
- Mentorship, flexible hours, and generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and attractive stock options
- Great coworkers, exciting customers, startup work environment, and a fully-stocked office kitchen