Senior User Experience (UX) Designer -- Seratis
Seratis was one of the winners of Verizon's Powerful Answers award held at CES in Las Vegas. Seratis is a patient-centric messaging application used by doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
The greatest benefit of the application, in regards to the patient, is that members of a care team know exactly who to contact.
To help improve the application, we are looking for a full time Senior UX Designer in the Greater Philadelphia area with the opportunity to move to San Francisco at the end of the year. The ideal candidate will show strong evidence of great skills in UX design. This means that they will have an excellent ability to sketch, wireframe and show user flow that is clear and persuasive.
The Senior UX Designer should know their way around designing for iOS, Android and Web. They should also know the difference in designing for mobile, tablet and PC.
The Senior UX Designer will also be travelling to pilot runs around the country and validate the experience of the application infield. This means that the candidate should be able to observe issues and take quick notes on possible improvement.
- User Research
- Freehand Sketching
- Wire Framing
- Testing and Validation Strategy Development
- Love people and collaborate well
- Be passionate about improving healthcare
- Open minded and a life-long learner
- Constantly challenge yourself and others to improve
- Take a stand where it counts but also be understanding of the circumstances
- Your word matters
- Open about reporting issues
- Accountable for decisions and actions