UX Designer - Cross-Platform Measurement -- Quantcast
We are looking for a UX Designer to take Quantcast’s established leadership position in online audience measurement and extend it cross-platform – we measure over 100 million web destinations today and we’re actively expanding into mobile audience measurement.
As a UX Designer at Quantcast, you will be involved in every aspect of the product process from the high-level product strategy and vision to the tactical design-measure-iterate cycle. You will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with Product Management to define the product direction for your area, design the experience and measure ongoing improvements
- Design simple solutions for complex workflows and large datasets; invent useful ways to tell stories with data and extract meaning from noise
- Create all design deliverables from site structure to flows, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes and style guides
- Understand best practices for web and mobile development and partner with Engineering to create products that are flexible, scalable and implemented to spec
- Collaborate with other designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience
- Work with User Research to identify opportunities where research can inspire, optimize or evaluate the design; in the absence of research, have an intuition for what will work well
- Be an expert on your product area, your users, your competitors, and the design of big data
- Manage multiple channels of stakeholder input and user feedback; be adept at balancing conflicting inputs and finding elegant solutions
- 2+ years experience designing web and/or mobile applications
- Solid interaction and visual design skills
- Expert knowledge of the user centered design process
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business goals through great UX
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- BA/BS/BFA or equivalent industry experience
- Portfolio showing examples of UX design work
- Appreciate critical feedback – give it, receive it and seek it
- Obsess over details – especially consistency
- Organize your thought process and communicate effectively – especially when articulating design decisions
- Thrive working cross-functionally and with other designers
- Be passionate about technology, data, design, users or anything really…we love passion!
Quantcast is a digital advertising company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising. As the pioneer of direct audience measurement in 2006, Quantcast has today the most in-depth understanding of digital audiences across the web, allowing marketers and publishers to make the smartest choices as they buy and sell the most effective targeted advertising on the market. Quantcast is dedicated to making display as relevant and effective as search, and currently delivers outstanding advertising campaigns for the world's leading advertisers and publishers and brings accurate audience measurement to over 100 million web destinations.