Senior UX Designer -- ProsperWorks
CRM sucks and we’re going to fix that. At ProsperWorks, we are building the world’s simplest, most powerful and most delightful to use sales accelerator for Google Apps. We are a well funded startup of 11 highly motivated engineers, technologists and designers. We are looking for an interaction designer to lead feature development and experiences.
Why are we different
- Designers drive the product end to end
- We pay above market
- We strive for different not just better
- We have the best engineers to build your vision
- Conceptualize and define interaction design for features/experiences
- Work with engineers to build them
- Collaborate with customers to refine and optimize
- 5+ years web and mobile design experience ideally with an enterprise start up
- User centered design approach
- Experience leading usability studies
- Visual design skills
- CRM experience
ProsperWorks is currently located in San Mateo and will be relocating to SOMA. Our team has built products from the ground up that delight hundreds of millions of users (Facebook, Zynga, Salesforce and BaseCRM). Our CEO has founded three companies all with successful outcomes. If you would like to be considered for this position, please send us your portfolio of current work.