Senior UX Lead -- Payoda Technologies
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
We are seeking Ideal candidates who have solid experience in UX design in enterprise products for the web & mobile. To be successful in this role candidate must be a self-starter with a keen eye for design, Good time management, excellent communication and comfortable working in a Multiple SME Account.
1. Create holistic UX solutions that address business, communication, research and user requirements
2. Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to stakeholders
3. Experience working with web and mobile technologies, social networks, and e-commerce
4. Experience working with scenarios, workflows, sketches, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, etc.
5. Ability to meet aggressive business objectives & Cooperative team player
6. Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
7. Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
8. Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
9. Design Tools: Mastery of Photoshop & Illustrator.
10. Work with technical project teams to define and document requirements (business, stakeholder, user, and content), success metrics (quantitative and qualitative), overall user experience vision on projects, and recommend strategically sound solutions to meet client’s business needs.
11. Provide planning estimates for project scope, schedule, and resource requirements.
12. Actively participate and support business development when appropriate, including proposal development and SME discussions.
13. Conduct UX related research, including stakeholder and user interviews and usability testing
14. Excellent time-management, Multi-tasking, and communication skills.
15. Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the
16. Product direction, visuals and experience.
17. Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.