Content Manager -- Orckestra
The Content Manager will need to bring a creative flair to write with various tones and voices and will work closely with the graphic design team in order to bring the content to life.
Create content for the web, seminars, presentations, webinars and other knowledge-based assets for promotional use, all while developing and executing various outbound marketing campaigns, as part of a lead generation strategy.
The Content Manager will be responsible for collaborating withour product management team in editing and proofreading all marketing communications, including white papers, web copy, press releases, collateral andtrade show materials..
As well as a solid Content Marketing Strategy, sound knowledge of social media best-practice and blogging is also required.
· Develop and deploy all company marketing communications, including white papers,webcopy, press releases, collateral, tradeshow material and online copy.
· Establish PR presence though pucblic-facing articles, blog, thought leadership and award submission.
· Coordinate and communicate website changes to affected teams
· Write posts and entries on social channels based on identified editorial themes
· Manage company blog, include coordination of writters submission and publishing
· Create content/topic for seminar presentations, webnisars and other knowledge- based assets for promotional use.
· Collaborate in the creation of sales slides-decks, presentations, maintain and update collateral inventory items.
· Develop outbound marketing capaigns, via direct mail, email, social media.
· You have completed studies in communications or any other related field
· You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
· Proficiency using content management system ( CMS)
· Must be able to manage multiple projects at once and meet all due dates
· Organisation and time management skills are key
· You are familiar with the Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
· Your perfect bilingualism (French/English) Written and spoken
· You have strong sense of adaptability and entrepreneurship
· You have excellent interpersonal skills
· Have a great sense sense of responsibilities and priorties
· SEO ot Google adwords experience an asset