Senior Information Architect -- Magnani Caruso Dutton
- Know what we mean when we speak about “Responsive Design”.
- Are great with presenting to and working with clients.
- Are a creative thinker who is looking for something new.
- Have extensive agency experience working with large and complex client organizations.
- Have a portfolio of successful interactive engagements.
- Want to be involved in your projects from start to finish.
- Absolute detail freak!
- Have learned to control your fits of Visio-rage!
- Believe in the power of usability testing but find gurus tiresome.
- Like to challenge your clients (just not with your fists).
- Probably cannot pronounce our company name.
- Successful interactive firm.
- Big enough but small enough.
- Great relationships with high profile clients.
- Work hard (but no weekends).
- Have an opportunity for a creative professional who wants to make a difference.
** This is a Senior Information Architect / Interaction Designer Position and NOT a Graphic Designer Position. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing information architecture for web, product, and all online interactions.**
Magnani Caruso Dutton is a leading independent advertising agency that has created groundbreaking work for top brands including AT&T, DailyCandy, Discover Financial Services, Genworth Financial, HBO, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Nautica, Samsung, Sesame Workshop, and Tiffany & Co. Follow us on Twitter @mcdpartners.com, and on Facebook,www.facebook.com/MagnaniCarusoDutton.