UX Designer -- Leanplum
The rise of mobile represents a revolution in computing. We think it merits a new paradigm in analytics and testing. At Leanplum, we’re transforming optimization software for mobile apps. We are looking for a product leaning UX designer with experience tackling the complexities of feature rich products to join our small, tight-knit team. You will be working along side our engineering team to improve the current product and to play a key role in planning our upcoming features. If you’re excited about building products and are interested in helping to create a new standard in mobile analytics and optimization, then let’s talk!
- Conceptualize and wireframe new features and optimize existing features of our core products.
- Negotiate and articulate product and UX design decisions.
- Apply user-centric design principles.
- Conducting user research by reaching out to new and existing customers as well as through usability studies.
- Create the user stories that will help shape our product strategy.
- Bachelors or Masters in design, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of design experience on the web.
- Photoshop and wireframing tools, like omnigraffle, are second nature.
- Understanding of web technologies.
- Strong at whiteboarding and conceptualization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intensely detail oriented.
- Creative thinker capable of turning complex interaction problems into simple and intuitive solutions.
- Experience in analytics a plus.
- Experience in front-end programming a plus.