Senior Mobile Usability Researcher -- Large Travel Site
This role is located in Amsterdam, and the company welcomes applicants from all over the world. Relocation and visa assistance, as well as other perks, are available for people who want to spend some time living and working in Europe.
We're looking for a passionate, hands-on mobile usability expert and market researcher with excellent analytical and communication skills to join a team that maintains one of the world's leading travel and accommodation websites, serving millions of customers all over the world. The researcher's insights will help the business understand its opportunities and challenges as it continues its strong growth. Most of the research requirements will be centered on optimization of user experience site users, with a focus on mobile, so a strong usability background and excellent business savvy will be key.
The researcher will be responsible for deciding what methods to use, which data to capture, and how to interpret and communicate the results to colleagues. The research work will include a variety of methods such as focus groups, one-on-one usability interviews, surveys, and data analysis. The main goal of the research will be to generate insights that improve short-term conversion as well as long-term customer loyalty.
Regular travel across the world to conduct research will be required. Day-to-day, the researcher will be working with usability and analytics specialists, product owners, designers, and developers. Some of the key contributions of this role include:
- Initiate and execute research to discover opportunities for concrete website optimization experiments
- Provide in-depth research insights and communicate the most relevant industry and competitive insights to stakeholders in all departments
- Help front-end colleagues prioritize and refine their projects by providing the user perspective
- Execute research on mobile projects
This role is being represented by Didus, a staffing and career development service focused on user-centered roles in research, design, technology, and strategy. We are not your typical recruiting agency that just wants to sell you on any role that fits your keywords; we work one-on-one with you to find the perfect fit. For more information, please visit: http://didus.com/experience-professionals
- At least 5 years of proven experience in usability and market research, doing qualitative user interviews and quantitative data analysis
- At least 1 year of mobile research experience
- Several years of research experience in North America, South America, Asia, or an Arabic-speaking country
- Consultancy experience is preferred
- Experience working with A/B testing is also preferred
Interested in This Opportunity?
To apply, please visit:
And fill out the complete form, referencing opportunity ID AMS1307003.