UX Designer (Exton, PA or Philadelphia, PA) -- iPipeline
We are building a team of Amazing Developers!
And we are seeking Awesome Designers to incorporate into our DNA!
The User Experience team is setting the direction for future experiences across devices, platforms, and services. We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, and experienced senior UX / Web designer that will be responsible for designing and implementing the user interface for the next generation of mobile and web solutions.
As a part of this team you will be integral to the design and development process. The ability to juggle multiple projects and design ideas at the same time is essential. The ideal candidate possesses experience working closely with product teams and can easily insert herself/himself into the development process to deliver high quality UX. You will work closely with other UX designers, researchers and the engineering team.
The User Experience team is a group of talented design and research UX professionals. We work across a range of products and employ various UX methods (Responsive Design) to deliver useful, usable, and desirable product experiences.
Our solutions operate on the WEB; in the App Store, Android, and Windows App Store.
Desired Skills & Experience
Required Basic Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience in web design and development
• 3+ years of experience using industry standard Web design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks
• A portfolio showing strong creative skills, visually appealing design work, the ability to generate solid design ideas and results, and a thorough understanding of good design process
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
• BS/BA or Master Degree preferred in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with developing and debugging cross-browser web sites and/or web apps
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3