Wordpress Developer -- Impact Media
• You’ve at least 3+ years experience building WordPress masterpieces.
• You’ve got a portfolio of static and responsive projects that will make us drool
• You possess a strong desire to create the best digital projects online.
• You can code both front/backend of WordPress websites in your sleep.
• You’ve got experience in Grid systems and the responsive web process.
• You’re knowledgeable in PHP, mySQL, HTML 5 and CSS3
• You’re committed to constantly bettering your skills & knowledge.
• You’re tuned in to the latest web trends and styles
• You love a CSS transition and love experimenting with new animation techniques.
• You’re confident when attending or dealing with client briefings.
• You can work on Front or backend Development, able to code HTML emails and
• You’re open to share your knowledge with colleagues and contribute socially
• You have some level of Magento experience
• You have a soft spot for retro computer consoles
• You love and participate in #fatfridays
• You like dogs, especially small ones that yap at men, women, cars and other dogs.
• You were once stranded in a dessert with only peanut M&M’s to eat for a whole month, taking water from inside a cactus to survive! or you have another interesting story to tell us in your interview.
This is not just a job, it’s a lifestyle choice. We as creatives don’t ‘switch off’ when we go home, we’re always expanding our knowledge, skills and are always looking to be inspired by anything or anyone.
The role we are offering provides the opportunity to work alongside an award-winning team and some super cool clients:
• Planning and wireframing projects with strong focus on User Experience
• Mapping Out Customer Journeys
• Developing straight from Photoshop layouts or working with our design team to achieve their vision.
• Building awesome websites integrated with WordPress
• Developing in PHP 4 & 5 – being very comfortable with object-oriented PHP
• Working with third party API’s and plugins.
• Creating results focused search landing pages
• Coding HTML emails for clients.
The role will also allow the opportunity to build and develop new skills whilst also encouraging you to share your skills and knowledge contributing to the company blog.
Dangling The Carrot
28 Days Holiday
A birthday lunch on us
Regular Staff Socials
Latest Software and Apple Macs
Relaxed studio atmosphere – t shirts, jeans and flip flops are ok with us
Awesome Jura bean to cup coffee machine. No trips to Costa or Starbucks needed! (It also dispensers hot water for black and green tea)
More About Impact Media
We are a small full service design and marketing agency based in Essex. We work with a variety of clients ranging from online businesses, membership organisations, event companies and many medium sized businesses.
Our services include branding, creative & print design and digital design and marketing
• We love to be efficient, and utilise many collaboration tools
• We’re committed to constantly achieving better results for our clients
• We’re always looking to obtain new awards and recognition, we hope you can help with this.