Sr. UX Researcher (Fulltime Opportunity) -- Glu Mobile
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of freemium games for smartphone and tablet devices. We are currently hiring for a Sr. UX Researcher to join our San Francisco headquarters.
In this role, the Sr. UX Researcher must have a firm understanding of user research methodologies and user experience best practices. You will analyze user behavior and work with UX Designers, Product Managers, Game Designers, Producers and Engineers to improve our product features and develop new ones.
- Conduct heuristic evaluations, usability tests, surveys, personas, analyze user behavior and help organize and communicate to company stakeholders your findings into clear, actionable recommendations to help drive change
- Collaborate closely with design, technical, development, product teams
- Evangelize user research and user centered design principles internally and externally
- B.A./B.S. required, ideally in multimedia, HCI or related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in usability, user centered design or human factors research background
- An understanding of qualitative data gathering, analysis, specification, verification and management practices
- Extreme attention to detail and superior and clear verbal/written communication
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Self-starter, ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience with mobile apps and platforms is strongly preferred
- Passion for games is a must
Please submit a cover letter and resume for immediate consideration. Please, no recruiters or third party applications.