ERGONOMY DESIGNER -- Gameloft
· Collaborate with team to translate game systems and gameplay user experience goals into intuitive interfaces that support and enhance the game look and experience.
· Observe and interpret results of usability testing and live game metrics, sharing conclusions with the World Ergonomic Director and imagine solutions that help to increase accessibility and inform design decision making game-wide.
· Produce Schemes of global flows with detailed requirements in collaboration with the local Game designer, and to share with the Head Quarter
· Collaborate and participate with artists locally to create high-fidelity mockups to solidify design direction and planning regarding the World Ergonomy Director expectations.
· 2-3 years experience in web/multimedia/video games design
· Knowledge of various web and smartphone application types
· Able to produce material in line with current trends
· Comfortable taking initiative in terms of graphics, brainstorming, research, and suggesting graphical and ergonomic trends
· Expert knowledge in Illustrator and photoshop
· Expert in after effect/flash for motion effect, transition menus
· Proactive and able to work independently
· Able to work in a team
· Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and Flows. Particularly in smartphones application (TV, web, video games, professional applications, etc.)
Skills and profile
· You must have a passion for AAA games and websites with added graphical value and you must visit forums dedicated to web/app interface design/ video games, icon design and multimedia page layout on a daily basis.
· Your graphical/ergonomy standards allow you to create graphical combinations that are contemporary and trendy.
· You are able to create pictograms, icons, buttons and their effects, and you have skills in multimedia page layout and associated typesetting choices.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.