Mobile UX Designer -- findly
Got a passion to create something big? Love mobile, love beautiful?
Are you a caffeine junkie who wants to make their mark? Ready to hit a hot demographic with a social and mobile service that helps them change their lives?
We’re in the heart of the city and we want you! Join our team of 120 passionate people across the USA and New Zealand, delivering market leading products to 1,300 global clients and over 25 million users.
We’re a hyper growth MobiSocial App company with top-tier investors and an unmatched management team. We’ve got great experience building winning social properties and a winning idea that we launched in 2011. You can be one of the critical people who made our mass scaling happen. Let’s talk!
We’re looking for a Mobile UX Designer who will be responsible for the overall user experience all Findly products. The person should be focused on mobile up design, helping to define a standard for a suite of new mobile products, through to influencing the UX of web apps.
This is a role with loads of variety – you will create brand new product as well as enhance our extensive talent acquisition suite with first-to-market mobilized solutions. Our focus is strongly on Mobile/Social Apps, so a large component of your work will be delivering sophisticated UX solutions for mobile (iOS and Android).
You’ll work within the Findly Product team based in San Francisco, and with talented Development and Creative Services (Graphic Design / Illustration) teams based in New Zealand and San Francisco. You will also have a UI Designer and a Visual Designer in San Francisco to help make your day
- Develop and articulate User Experience strategy
- Create wireframe designs
- Collaborate with Development and Marketing to conceptualize, design and prototype innovative, highly usable applications
- Extrapolate complex flows and requirements down to simplistic, beautiful user actions
Qualifications and Experience
- Deep understanding of modern usability theory
- Experience with mobile and browser based design
- Familiarity with SEO techniques
- Familiarity with gamification, social and community UX
- Hungry Thursdays – Free team lunch every Thursday
- Free soft drinks and chocolates / snacks fridge
- Flexible working hours
- Great health insurance
- Cool San Francisco location
This position is located in San Francisco, CA. We are only seeking candidates located in the Bay Area and do not offer relocation. Only candidates with proper permits to work in the United States can be considered. Findly is an equal opportunity employer.