User Experience Designer -- Extractable
We’re an award-winning, data-driven digital design firm in San Francisco in search of a User Experience (UX) Designer.
What we’re looking for you to do:
· Exercise judgment in selecting user research methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to discover user’s digital needs and pain points
· Collect and analyze user data through interviews, usability testing, participatory design workshops, lab studies, and surveys
· Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to derive personas, use cases, concepts, user journeys, and information architecture
· Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into compelling UX design
· Share research findings and designs with diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations
· Deliver great site architecture, navigation design, page layout and interaction design
· Collaborate with user experience team members to design iteratively through whiteboard sketches, hand sketches, digital wireframes and interactive prototypes
· Produce interactive working prototypes in Axure
· Create UI specifications for use by technical team members
What skills/experience you should have:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Proficient to expert in: Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint
· Some iOS or Android app / mobile site design experience
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive salary
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· 401(k) profit sharing plan
· Relaxed, dog-friendly work community
· Career growth opportunities
· Light-filled SOMA office, close to transit
If your background and interests match, let us know why in your cover letter. Send your cover letter and resume as an attachment, along with a link to any relevant work or samples—such as a recent blog post, examples of sites you have worked on or an online portfolio.