Senior UX Designer -- Everyday Health Inc.
Medpage Today, part of the Everyday Health family, is looking for an innovative and highly-motivated Visual/UX Designer to join our UX and Design team. Everyday Health is the #1 online health company – providing health-conscious consumers with the best information and tools they need to live a better life. Medpage Today is specifically focused on the health care professional and is the fastest growing division of Everyday Health.
The Sr. Visual/UX Designer will be an important part of a team of Design, UX, and Product – all committed to defining and building premium products for health care providers.
- Be instrumental in all phases of the product process – from the beginning brainstorming sessions to ultimately converting wireframes into a compelling user experience.
- Create innovative interface designs for new features and improvements that directly affect our rapidly growing user base.
- Help us envision the next generation of digital media for health care professionals.
- Embrace new thinking and technologies and always consider multiple ways of solving design problems.
- Develop hi-fidelity wireframes, create clickable prototypes and validate design with target audience.
- Manage production designer that will assist in ongoing graphic and site-wide updates.
VisualDesign: Fantastic graphic design skills as well as experience in designing interfaces for complex web and mobile based products. Be passionate about design – where it’s at and where it’s going.
Interaction Design: A strong understanding of user-centered design best practices, for mobile and desktop interactions, with an ability to understand user needs, motivations and behaviors.
Collaborative: You are team-oriented and have a collaborative approach to design.
Screen agnostic: Work across all screens and platforms including desktop, app and responsive web.
Who We Are
- We are always evolving, improving, and advancing. Teams and individuals must be flexible and adaptable.
- We are resourceful and creative. Getting things done the usual way might not be an option – so thinking outside the box IS encouraged and often necessary.
- Portfolio of your work that demonstrates the range and quality of the projects you've worked on including examples of thought process to final design
- 4 year degree in a creative field.
- 5+ years of interactive design experience.
- 2 years of mobile design experience.
To be considered, please send resume and portfolio link.