UX Manager -- AYDigital
The UX Manager will be responsible for:
- UX roadmap and strategy for all .coms, mobile apps and client projects.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to understand requirements, consumer needs and evaluating usability subsequent to designing the interaction and information flow
- Pushing the boundaries of what's possible to create better experiences for our users
- Undertaking appropriate research and review to develop an understanding of our customers’ business and users.
- Identifying the overall hierarchy of a site, navigational structure and the number of web pages required.
- Creating documentation to communicate user experience solutions such as site maps, wireframes, and flow diagrams.
- Coordinating usability sessions, surveys and interviews with customers and internal stakeholders
- Effectively presenting user experience solutions to internal stakeholders to ensure that information design meets both business objectives and end-user expectations
- 4 or more years e-Commerce UX experience/large scale digital projects including incorporating UX strategies, information architecture and prototypes
- Experience creating content hierarchies, navigation, and interactive solutions
- Passion for usability and keen interest in new technologies and web trends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to present solutions to management and business customers, backing-up recommendations with solid usability principles.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas with excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven copy-writing experience a plus
Applicants must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
Please submit your resume and salary expectation