User Experience Manager -- AY Digital
AY Digital is a global, digital ad agency that has been working with top clients and brands since 2007 is currently looking for a User Experience Manager to join their team.
1. Responsible for UX roadmap and strategy for all .coms, mobile apps and client projects.
2. Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand requirements, consumer needs and evaluating usability subsequent to designing the interaction and information flow
3. Pushing the boundaries of what's possible to create better experiences for our users
4. Undertake appropriate research and review to develop an understanding of our customers’ business and users.
5. Identify the overall hierarchy of a site, navigational structure and the number of web pages required.
6. Create documentation to communicate user experience solutions such as site maps, wireframes, and flow diagrams.
7. Coordinate usability sessions, surveys and interviews with customers and internal stakeholders
8. Effectively present user experience solutions to internal stakeholders to ensure that information design meets both business objectives and end-user expectations
1. 4 or more years e-Commerce UX experience/large scale digital projects including incorporating UX strategies, information architecture and prototypes.
2. Experience creating content hierarchies, navigation, and interactive solutions.
3. Passion for usability and keen interest in new technologies and web trends.
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
5. Ability to present solutions to management and business customers, backing-up recommendations with solid usability principles.
6. Ability to clearly articulate ideas with excellent written and verbal skills
7. Proven copy-writing experience a plus.