UX Researcher/Consultant, London -- Amberlight Partners Ltd
The role includes...
• Designing and carrying out research to help clients get the answers they need about their users needs
• Managing your projects end-to-end with as much or as little support as you need
• Carrying out research in the UK and occasionally overseas
• Analysing your research data and building insightful and useful deliverables
• Providing clients with actionable design solutions in the form of sketches, wireframes and interaction design based on research findings
• Finding the best design solutions across multiple channels and touch-points (web, mobile, tablet, TV, messaging, software and kiosks)
• Providing insight and customer-focused solutions during the innovation and ideation phase as well as the design phase and for post-launch products
• Building long-term relationships with your own group of clients
• Using time between projects to follow your own interests within UX and build your profile in the UX community
• Ideally 2 years or more carrying out UX research in a non-academic setting
• A strong body of UX knowledge, most likely gained during a Masters degree
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates your passion and knowledge of UX theory and practice
• Great listening skills and the ability to learn fast
• An ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and spoken English
WHY WORK WITH US?
• We have a long history of delivering outstanding projects for big names
• You will get variety and doubtless learn a huge amount
• We are a supportive, welcoming team who want all our consultants to enjoy their work
• We are a small company. So you get a say in how things are run and where we go next
• We offer the usual benefits – competitive salary, generous holiday, gym membership, plus a personal training budget, weekly lunches, breakfast every day, the odd beer
Please send your CV, portfolio and a cover letter explaining why you think you are right for this position to us.
We can only consider people who are already eligible to work in the UK for this role. No agencies please.