Producer -- 383
Ideally you will have a proven track record in leading and delivering multi-channel digital solutions, have superior communication skills, excellent in written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to successfully articulate complex digital solutions and/or processes in a simple and engaging way (both internally and client-side).
You are likely to have a mixture of skills across Project Management, User Experience definition and delivery and Creative design.
At least 2 years delivery experience, preferably within a digital agency or digital marketing team, and demonstrate a highly enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude.
Finally, you will be passionate for delivering class leading solutions for all of our existing and future clients.
- Ensuring the quality of the User Experience is not diluted throughout the Program Delivery process
- Working to shape client and creative briefs by bringing strong audience insight and feeding these into each brief using a broad range of research methods
- Ensuring that briefs have commercially sound targets and where they're not, ensuring that the project vision is still upheld
- Leading brainstorming sessions with creative, development and design departments to ensure User Experience has a strong voice within every program delivery
- Creating, defining and leading user experience journeys through various platforms
- Working with external partners and suppliers to deliver on the project vision and putting the best people together to produce something exceptional
- Develop post-launch strategies whilst work is in progress ensuring that we have a plan for post-launch on products, platforms and services ensuring that we continue to drive projects through once a job has been shipped
- Provide integrity to the project (creative vision, specifications, intermediary, logistics)
- Spec all projects and explain these in layman's terms to our clients. Acting as an intermediary between developers and clients
- Responsible for the creative integrity of the ultimate project deliverables
- Works across a pool of talent, being the custodian of the product vision and being able to balance the efforts of all the specialists towards that objective
- Regularly meet with interesting partners, suppliers and start ups to ensure we have access to the most interesting people, technology and platforms for our client
Skills & Experience
- Ability to understand the vision and be able to negotiate through the time/quality/cost trade offs to make sure what is produced is still aligned to the original vision/objectives and ensuring scope doesn't creep unnecessarily and in random ways
- Experience in Content Management Systems, Strategy and Creative development
- Understanding client challenges and forming project specifications that solve problems and create the best bespoke solution for our clients
- Knowledge and experience in all of our disciplines in order to make informed choices
- Have a handle on what’s possible within a specific budget and keep it practical while getting the right mix of features.
- Strong experience in advocating the value of User Experience to any project, and articulating the benefits to senior Client stakeholders
- Digest digital planning and insight blogs and form opinions strategy, audiences and brands
- Scope rough wireframes, user journeys and information architecture for solutions before they get into design to convey solutions