Webcast: Measure Your Website User Experience
Get underneath the hood of your website analytics and measure your website user experience. Can your analytics tell you...
• How your website impacts visitors' perceptions of your brand?
• Whether your site visitors find your site easy to navigate?
• What are the demographic profiles of your site visitors?
• How user experience measures are changing over time?
• How changes and improvements to your site impact visitors' experience?
If you want to learn how to quantify and track your website user experience, then join AnswerLab's Quantitative Research Expert Sally Cohen for a live webcast Measure Your Website User Experience.
Attendees at this session will:
• Learn about AnswerLab’s key performance indicators of website user experience.
• Find out how to develop a reference point to measure the impact of website design and development decisions. See a case study demonstrating how website user experience metrics guide decision-making.
• Get best practices for measuring your website's impact.
REIGSTER HERE: http://uxlab.us/KU54zA