The event will run from 7-9.30pm on Tuesday 8th December 2013 at a central Brighton location.
The speakers will have boiled-down their 25-minute sessions into 10 minutes of meaty-goodness; providing an intense hit of quality UX skills and knowledge. The presentations on the evening will be (in no particular order):
- Mobile-First-RWD: Sketching, Collaboration and HTML Prototyping – Ben Scammels
- The Art and Science of Conversion Optimisation – Ifraz Mughal
- A clever developer explains Git to stupid UX idiots – Tom Ashworth
- Biometric Storyboards: using physiological measures for UX evaluation – Pejman Mirza-Babaei
- Taxing Taxonomies: wrestling with Domain Models – Patrick Sansom
- 10 tips for user experience practice and around the home – Rob Pearson
- Filthy People: a cheat's guides to personas – Louise Bloom
- Manual for a stranger world – Sjors Timmer
- Come and go if you think you’re Hypercard enough! – Danny Hope
- Analytics, monitoring, data insights and best practice – Luke Hay
For more details and to get hold of your free ticket check out the Lanyrd page: http://lanyrd.com/2013/uxcb12redux/
This is definitely not one to miss, even if you attended #uxcb12.