USID2012 : Design for Mobile & Mobility
October 11, 2012
6th India International Design Innovation & UX Design Conference
- What mobility is, what it means to the different users, to which extend the users activities are linked to the need for mobility? Does the concept of mobility also mean mobility in the sense of spreading activities in time and space
- How would you design a diverse ecosystem to enhance the mobile computing experience for all end consumers? And still have a formidable business model to sustain market growth and expansion.
- How mobile and concept of mobility will enable larger impact on healthcare, education and social innovation?
- How to touch + gesture, new growth area in interface, can be explored more, to design application, considering cultural and ethnographic aspects to touch/haptics and having potential for social innovation.
- How to uncover local/indigenous ‘haptic cultures’ and use them as springboards to conceptualize new technologies and applications?
- How the mobile technologies, people needs, expectations & desires and public/government policies will evolve in the future.
- What if there is no device, as it is unaffordable to the users. What are the alternatives to support mobility in a completely different way?
- 12+ speakers sessions
- Academic Showcase - presenting selected student projects from reputed design and technological institutions.
- Films & Documentaries relevant to the conference theme & social issues
- Chingaree (Spark of inspiration)
- Innovation JAM
- Call for papers- selected paper presentations
- Breakout sessions & Panel Discussion
- Music and performances
- Networking events
For details visit: www.usidfoundation.org